We offer 11 prestigious cabinet lines including DECORA, ULTRACRAFT, DIAMOND, WOLF CLASSIC, ARISTOKRAFT, FABUWOOD, JSI, WOLF DESIGNER, FOREVERMARK, CONTRACTORS CHOICE, and CNC, all at the guaranteed lowest prices. We also offer a wide selection of exquisite countertops that add lasting beauty and value to your home including: Granite, Corian, Silestone, Zodiac, Caesarstone, Viatera, Cambria, Formica and Wilsonart. Cabinets Direct USA also offers Professional Installation through our affiliated installers.
- Family owned and operated since 1935.
- We recently opened our fifth kitchen cabinet showroom in Paramus, NJ.
- We have recently celebrated our 79th year in business
- Cabinets Direct USA was recently named the exclusive kitchen cabinet and countertop supplier of Buyer’s Edge INC.
- Cabinets Direct USA was recently awarded the prestigious Best Kitchen Design Award
- Cabinets Direct USA was recently featured on NBC’s LXTV New York
- Cabinets Direct USA has recently added another 10,000 square feet of warehouse space bringing the total square footage to over 60,000.
- Our cutting-edge 20-20 software allows our talented designers to present you with photo-realistic renderings of what your completed kitchen design will look like.
- Your assigned Professional Designer will work closely with you and handle every project detail from design to project management to installation.
- Cabinets Direct USA is a good standing member in NKBA, NARI, BBB, CBRA and ASID.
Cabinets Direct USA is a third generation family business founded by Moe Zimmerman in 1935. The company’s humble beginnings consisted of Moe traveling into the lower east side of New York to purchase maintenance supplies and resell them door to door to apartment complexes.
From the very beginning the company implemented a philosophy of giving great customer service. As the company grew more products were added to the sales mix. Soon the company purchased a small warehouse in East Orange, New Jersey. Many of Moe’s customers asked if he could supply them with ice boxes. Keeping up with his great customer service philosophy Moe of course said yes. From the first sale of an ice box came many orders for other appliances. Soon afterwards Moe’s sons-in-law Charles Lubetkin and Stephen Weintraub came into the business and grew the company into a large appliance chain of 41 stores.
The company was then separated into two. One was the appliance chain called Brick Church Appliance and the other was called Apartment House Supply. The appliance chain was sold in 1988. Apartment House Supply was run by Charles’s son David Lubetkin, who began to sell kitchen cabinets to apartment complexes.
The kitchen cabinet business grew so fast that the company sold its maintenance supply division to focus strictly on the cabinets and the name was changed to Cabinets Direct USA. Today the company is one of the largest cabinet companies on the east coast and has five modern showrooms located in Paramus, Wayne, Livingston , Toms River and Orange.