Learn more about Cabinets Direct USA in New Jersey
- Cabinets Direct USA is family owned and operated since 1935
- We are one of the largest and most respected kitchen cabinet companies on the East Coast
- We offer 10 prestigious cabinet lines to meet any budget and style, including Decora, UltraCraft, Diamond, WOLF Classic, Aristokraft, Fabuwood, WOLF Designer, Forevermark, Contractor’s Choice, and CNC
- We offer a wide selection of exquisite countertops, including Granite, Caesarstone, Cambria, Silestone, Viatera, Zodiaq, Corian, Formica, and Wilsonart
- We have 5 showrooms throughout the state of New Jersey, in Paramus, Wayne, Livingston, Toms River, and Orange
- We offer Free Design, Free Estimates, and Free Knobs
- We have a written Lowest Price Guarantee
- We offer No Interest Financing, No Down Payments
- We offer high quality installation services through our fully licensed and insured affiliated installers
- We were named “Best Kitchen Design” by the Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of NJ
- We have an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating
- We are the exclusive kitchen cabinet and countertop supplier for Buyer’s Edge
- We were recently featured on NBC’s LXTV New York
- Winner of the Angie’s List 2014 & 2015 Super Service Award
- Winner of the Best of Houzz 2015 & 2016 Service Award
- Winner of the Best of Houzz Influencer Badge
- Winner of the Best of Houzz Recommended Badge
Cabinets Direct USA is a third generation family business founded by Moe Zimmerman in 1935. The company’s humble beginnings consisted of Moe traveling into the Lower East Side of New York to purchase maintenance supplies and resell them door to door to apartment complexes.
From the very beginning, the company implemented a philosophy of giving great customer service. As the company grew, more products were added to the sales mix. Soon the company purchased a small warehouse in East Orange, New Jersey. Many of Moe’s customers asked if he could supply them with ice boxes. Keeping up with his great customer service philosophy, Moe, of course, said yes. From the first sale of an ice box came many orders for other appliances. Soon afterwards, Moe’s sons-in-law Charles Lubetkin and Stephen Weintraub came into the business and grew the company into a large appliance chain of 41 stores.
The company was then separated into two. One was the appliance chain called Brick Church Appliance and the other was called Apartment House Supply. The appliance chain was sold in 1988. Apartment House Supply was run by Charles’s son David Lubetkin, who began to sell kitchen cabinets to apartment complexes.
The kitchen cabinet business grew so fast that the company sold its maintenance supply division to focus strictly on the cabinets and the name was changed to Cabinets Direct USA. Today, the company is one of the largest cabinet companies on the East Coast and has five modern showrooms located in Paramus, Wayne, Livingston , Toms River, and Orange.