Forevermark Cabinetry features wood construction, superior hardware, and durable paints and finishes. Forevermark carefully designs each distinctive style to make sure your kitchen stands out. In addition to independently tested air emissions approval on all cabinetry, Forevermark offers products with waterborne UV finishes.
Forevermark Cabinetry now offers select products incorporating the use of waterborne UV coatings furnished by Sherwin-Williams. The benefits of these waterborne UV coatings include:
- Formaldehyde hazard free
- Low VOCs
- Superior scratch resistance
- Reduction of environmental impact
The use of waterborne UV finishes is part of Forevermark Cabinetry’s ongoing commitment to sustainability. We know there’s nothing more important than the well-being of your family, so you can truly breathe easier when you choose Forevermark Cabinetry.
Forevermark Cabinetry features:
- Durability – Forevermark is proud to offer assembled cabinets that are Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) certified.
- Sustainability – Forevermark is fully committed to ensuring their products are environmentally friendly. All products are independently tested to meet or surpass all California Air Resources Board standards for emissions. Forevermark also offers products that feature waterborne UV finishes furnished by Sherwin-Williams.
- Warranty – Forevermark has a two to five year limited warranty on cabinetry parts and hardware, guaranteeing your cabinetry to be free from material or workmanship related defects under normal use to the original owner.
Choose Forevermark Cabinetry, and experience the versatility of our designs, from concept to completion. Contact Cabinets Direct USA for complete details on Forevermark Cabinetry.