Use of the website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other contrary agreements between you and Cabinets Direct USA are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. While Cabinets Direct USA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, Cabinets Direct USA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cabinets Direct USA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
2. Reviewing the website is at your risk. Neither Cabinets Direct USA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Cabinets Direct USA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of , or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Cabinets Direct USA or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Cabinets Direct USA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cabinets Direct USA and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Cabinets Direct USA. Your misuse of any Trademark , or any content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Cabinets Direct USA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. Cabinets Direct USA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Cabinets Direct USA may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.