What you can expect during your kitchen design
Step 1 – Determine cabinet likes and dislikes
- Gather as much information as you can to determine what cabinet styles you like.
- A good resource is the many kitchen and design magazines that are available in print or online.
Step 2 – Take basic measurements of your kitchen
Step 3 – Make an appointment with one of our Professional Kitchen Designers
- In the initial meeting you will review your kitchen design preferences and likes and dislikes.
- Your kitchen designer will discuss with you the numerous cabinet options available.
- You will receive a preliminary kitchen design and free cabinet quote.
Step 4 – Professional measuring
- We will schedule an appointment at your home to professionally measure your kitchen.
- One of our highly skilled measuring professionals will come to your home and take 100% precise measurements to ensure a seamless fit of your cabinets.
- A measuring fee will be charged which will be fully credited at the time of sale.
Step 5 – Design Finalization with Your Kitchen Designer
- After your Kitchen Designer receives your measurements from our professional measurer, final designs and drawings will be created.
- You will review the kitchen designs and drawings in detail with your Designer.
- If there are any changes, new designs and drawings will be created for your review.
- Once your kitchen design is finalized, No Down Payments are necessary for participating customers in our Synchrony Financing Program.
- Full payment is required at time of order for all others.