Simplify Your Kitchen Design Process
Cabinets Direct USA offers free kitchen design consultations to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Learn more about what you can expect during your first appointment with one of our professional kitchen designers in New Jersey.
What You Can Expect During Your Kitchen Design
Step 1 – Determine Cabinet Likes and Dislikes
- Gather as much information as you can to determine what cabinet styles you like.
- A good resource is our idea gallery and our learning center
Step 2 – Take Basic Measurements of Your Kitchen
- Make a sketch with basic measurements.
- Learn how to measure your space
Step 3 – Make An Appointment With One of Our Professional Kitchen Designers
- In the initial meeting, you will review your kitchen design preferences and likes and dislikes.
- Your kitchen designer will discuss with you the numerous cabinet options available.
- You will receive a preliminary kitchen design and a free cabinet quote.
Step 4 – Professional Measuring
- We will schedule an appointment at your home to professionally measure your kitchen.
- One of our highly skilled measuring professionals will come to your home and take 100% precise measurements to ensure a seamless fit of your cabinets.
- A measuring fee will be charged which will be fully credited at the time of sale.
Step 5 – Design Finalization With Your Kitchen Designer
- After your Kitchen Designer receives your measurements from our professional measurer, final designs and drawings will be created.
- You will review the kitchen designs and drawings in detail with your Designer.
- If there are any changes, new designs and drawings will be created for your review.
- Once your kitchen design is finalized, No Down Payments are necessary for participating customers in our Synchrony Financing Program.
- Full payment is required at the time of order for all others.
Ready to Get Started?
Our professional kitchen designers are proud to help NJ homeowners simplify their kitchen design process with a complimentary consultation. It is highly recommended that you gather as much information about what you are looking for before the appointment, including style preferences and basic measurements. If you don’t know how to measure your kitchen, we have provided a resource for your reference. We are also proud to offer 12-month interest-free, no down payment financing with Synchrony Financial. After your home is professionally measured by a team member, final designs and drawings for your kitchen will be created. Fill out the form below to get started on your dream kitchen!