Cambria Countertops in NJ
Cambria Quick Facts:
- Founded in the USA in the year 2000
- Cambria is much harder than granite or marble making it more durable. That means Cambria is less likely to scratch, chip, or stain for years of worry-free service
- Other natural stone surfaces like granite and marble require regular sealing and polishing. With Cambria, all you need to do is wipe it down with a little warm water and mild soap
- Cambria is nonporous and nonabsorbent so it won’t draw in moisture from raw or leftover food, which can harbor harmful bacteria
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Cambria quartz is responsibly obtained by conscientious partners. In addition, 100% of the water we use to polish our surfaces is recycled, saving an estimated 1.6 billion gallons of water per year.
Experience the uniqueness of Cambria’s family-owned, American made way of producing natural quartz surfaces. With around 80 years of experience, Cambria delivers exactly the kind of professional work that Cabinets Direct USA is focused on. Cabinets Direct USA has a strong partnership with Cambria, making the process of finding the perfect countertop for your home both easy and enjoyable.
Cambria Countertops Collections in New Jersey
Cambria has a wide array of design choices paired with flawless surface edges. Even more, Cambria has repeatedly proven its customer loyalty by providing a lifetime warranty on each countertop, in addition to superior customer support services.
Overall, Cambria strives each day for a refined perspective in the highly competitive market to provide its customers with only the best of quality. Varying in over 100 distinctive styles, from light to dark, or neutral, Cambria is always sure to live up to its longtime legacy.